Intended to be a drop in replacement for SDVX Arcade cabinets. These knobs have minor modifications compared to Konami originals, including a deeper shaft hole and a larger cutout in the base for SVSE5 compatibility as well.
30mm diameter and 29mm height. 34mm diameter with the flange.
- SDVX Arcade Booth – Compatible [see notes below]
- SVSE5 (Copals) – Compatible
- SVRE9 – Compatible
- FAUCETWO – Compatible [raising knob by 2.5mm above spacer is recommended]
SDVX Arcade Booth Compatibility Notes:
- Konami’s own knob and shaft tolerances vary quite a bit. Additionally, the knob assembly shaft is often marred by the knob’s setscrews causing deformations in the metal.
- According to my testing, the knob fit depends on how marred/damaged the shaft is by the setscrews. Some assemblies will fit the knob no problem, and some may get stuck on where the setscrew contacted the shaft.
- If the latter happens, this is an extremely quick fix: grab 1000 grit sandpaper and wrap it around the shaft where the knob would cover. Move the sandpaper up and down the shaft while pinching the sandpaper for 2-5 minutes depending on the condition of the shaft. This will smooth out the imperfections without reducing the shaft diameter due to the high sandpaper grit.
Includes: 1 Knob with 2 M4x8 Setscrews
Requires a 2mm hex wrench for installation.